Curler of the Year
Pat Kennedy Memorial
Do you know someone who has contributed to the Esquimalt Curling Club and that they should be recognized? Here is your chance to nominate that person to attain the ''Curler of the Year'' award.
This award is presented at the Club Championship Luncheon on
Sunday March 19, 2017
, to the curler who best displays the following characteristics:
- This curler should be a regular member and curler in the Esquimalt Curling Club.
- This curler has shown an interest in standing for office or holds office at this time.
- This curler regularly attends curling functions of his/her league and the league games.
- This curler makes an extra effort to see that the league is or becomes more successful.
- This curler's attitude towards fellow curlers is correct and shows good sportsmanship.
- This curler abides by the code of curling ethics.
- This curler actively promotes curling and contributes to the betterment of the Curling Club.
This award will be presented by the Esquimalt Curling Club to the Esquimalt curler for his/her efforts during the current season.
All nominations must be received by
Monday February 20, 2017
for consideration. Please give nominations to a member of the
Esquimalt Curling Club Board Of Directors
Only you can give back to those that volunteer to make our club as successful as it is. Please take the time to nominate someone for this time-honoured award.